I have been asked by a few to post pictures and describe my Saltwater fish and coral propogation system.
Here are the main specs:
- 6, 50 gallon display tanks
- 1, 125 gallon sump
- 75 gallon refugium has been added
- Tek, T5, 6 bulb fixtures (two are in use, 4 more will be coming)
- Barracuda return pump
- 3, 45 gallon brute trash cans (1 for RO, 1 for fresh saltwater, 1 for dirty saltwater)
- 1/2 HP Pacific Coast chiller
- 1, Vertex Alpha Cone 250 Skimmer (another one to be added soon along with Ozone)
- 12 Koralia 3's. 2 per tank.
Current Live stock list:
- 2 pairs of Platinum Clownfish
- 1 pair of Snowflake Clownfish
- 1 pair of Picassos (male grade A Picasso, female true perc)
- 1 pair of Picassos (both grade A)
- 1 pair of true Onyx
- 1 pair of Ocellaris
- 1 pair of Black Clowns
- 1 pair of Black x Naked Clowns
- 1 pair of flame hawks
- 2 small kole tang
- 2 sea hairs
- TONS of snails/crabs
- I do have 1 snowflake pair on order as well as a teardrop pair. Once those are bough, the system will be full of breeders.
I am taking pictures of the new setup since I have moved it from one place to another to allow for more reptile tanks! However here are a few of the fish!
Picasso x true perc pair:
Male Picasso from above pair:
Platinum pair #1:
Platinum pair #2, still young:
Here is a teaser pic of the 125 gallon Filtration system underneath some of the tanks:
I will take new pictures of the complete system later and post em' here!
PS: Sorry about my name in the pictures. These are very rare and hard to find fish. I have seen them for sale on other sites and this is the only way to put a stop to it..