Thread: Columbia,Sc Expo????

Thanks

Default Columbia,Sc Expo????

Is there anyone here that is going out to the reptile expo on March 13,14?Any breeders that have some crestys that i could purchase at the show?How much money should i take with me for a new mebber of the family?Ive never been to one of these and im just wanting to know what to expect.
    1.3.4.4Crested Geckos (Hue Hefner,Krystal,Vegas,Marley,Nemo rino,brownie,FOrSALE)
    0.1 Veiled Chameleon(Lucy)
    1.0 Firebelly
    1.0 Cat(Dutch)
    0.1 Polm-Chi(Bella)
    1.0 Betta(No Feet)

Thanks

If you're looking for a "pet quality" gecko, maybe you should give yourself a limit of $100 for one (at most...you'll probably find one for $60-80). If you're going to buy a nice breeder-quality crestie, you could be looking at a lot more!
    2.4.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Zappa, Basset, Mo, Sprocket, Sparrow, Ellie, Jenga) 0.0.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus (Dr. Doctor) 1.0.0 Pogona vitticeps (Xander) 0.1.0 Eublepharis macularius (Gaia) 1.1.0 Hemitheconyx caudicinctus (Oluyemi, Yoruba) 1.0.0 Chamaeleo calyptratus (Faizal) Fish tank [15g] (betta Sputnik, many apple snails, and nameless mollies)

Thanks

Then again, I don't know if pricing down south is different from up here in the Boston area.
    2.4.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Zappa, Basset, Mo, Sprocket, Sparrow, Ellie, Jenga) 0.0.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus (Dr. Doctor) 1.0.0 Pogona vitticeps (Xander) 0.1.0 Eublepharis macularius (Gaia) 1.1.0 Hemitheconyx caudicinctus (Oluyemi, Yoruba) 1.0.0 Chamaeleo calyptratus (Faizal) Fish tank [15g] (betta Sputnik, many apple snails, and nameless mollies)

Thanks

That will all depend on what you are looking for We will be there... as always... stop by and say hi
    Monica Elrod
    JM Geckos & Exotics
    Greenville, SC

Thanks

Dale (peublan) and Limey will be there with geckos too. Gecko prices will range depending on what your looking for, of course.

But bring $150 in case you decide to buy a blood python! lol I'll be there vending with JordanM. Even if you don't decide to buy anything, it's cool to walk around and see all the different things people have.
    Christy
    4.8.6 crested geckos
    1.0.0 husband
    (JordanM: with too many blood pythons and eggs to count)
    0.1.0 Princess Lorissa
    Jordan Mullen's Blood Pythons
    Don't panic, I have my towel.

Thanks

ill be there on saturday... i have a few babies, that i will be willing to let go. we can negotiate a price there. pm me and we can talk more, if your interested.
    -alex