Thread: I THINK MY GECKOS ARE FROZEN!!!!!

Thanks

Talking I THINK MY GECKOS ARE FROZEN!!!!!

JUST KIDDING..HELLO EVERYONE,I JUST RETURNED TO THE WORLD OF THE RHAC'S AND WANTED TO SHARE PICS OF MY 3 NEW ACUISITIONS..1st - "WHYTE WIDOW"...2nd "WHYTE PEARL" AND 3rd "WHYTE RYNO" , COMMENTS APRECIATED GOOD or BAD."WE'RE JUST HERE TO LEARN" THANK YOU.. - INTERHACTIVE GECKO 2010 (c)

Thanks

Cute looking Cresteds. Welcome to Pangea!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

Hey there, welcome back to rhacs and back(?) to Pangea

Just wanted to invite you to re-visit our rules page as some changes may have been made since you were last here - might especially want to look at the end of rule 11!

Why "Whyte Widow"? Is there an unseemly past behind this mysterious gecko? Do her mates fear her?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by INTE-RHAC-TIVE ALIAS View Post
    JUST KIDDING..HELLO EVERYONE,I JUST RETURNED TO THE WORLD OF THE RHAC'S AND WANTED TO SHARE PICS OF MY 3 NEW ACUISITIONS..1st - "WHYTE WIDOW"...2nd "WHYTE PEARL" AND 3rd "WHYTE RYNO" , COMMENTS APRECIATED GOOD or BAD."WE'RE JUST HERE TO LEARN" THANK YOU.. - INTERHACTIVE GECKO 2010 (c)

Where were these geckos when I was looking for a female for Pat???

They're GORGEOUS!!!!

BTW-I HATE YOU BAD!!!

Just kidding.
    Love and Light-
    Donna

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts soon happens to the man. All things are connected."-Chief Seattle

Thanks

Thumbs up

thank you for the comments .thanks for the suggestion to look at the rules ()lol...these are just a few of the babies that i have as of yet ,they should be ready in about 4-6 months to be paired up......hoping to see something new soon...thanks for the welcome.. -Interhactive Gecko