Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this actually a crested gecko?

In the place that is never warm (England!)
    Thanks

I'm from the UK. there is actually a reptile magazine about that i happened to come across once and it had loads of advertisements for great reptile shops all over the country! I'd say look in the yellow pages and just ring around pet shops to see if they have any cresties and ask specifically for a female. Most pet shops can order them from their supplier depending on who you go to.

My cresties have all come from peregrine livefoods and have been so beautiful and tame. Peregrine is a big reptile breeding company. I trust them though because the pet shop i go to gets some or all of their reptiles from peregrine and they are always so healthy and lively etc.

good luck finding one!

Thanks

i would say crocodile gecko. i found quite a few of them when i went to italy. but i could be wrong.

Thanks

Good luck on finding your crestie!
    bearded dragon, emperor scorpion, corn snake, crested gecko, green basilisk, a croc gecko, savannah monitor, plated lizard, saharan Uromastyx, horned lizard, antilles tree spider, red claw crabs, ferret

Thanks

Cheers guys. I've got a crestie now, but despite reading up for 6 months before I got her shes still providing me with worries. Any help appreciated:

Crestie Weight Gain

Thanks

What kind of help? User jaybee has his very helpful site! You should email him.
    bearded dragon, emperor scorpion, corn snake, crested gecko, green basilisk, a croc gecko, savannah monitor, plated lizard, saharan Uromastyx, horned lizard, antilles tree spider, red claw crabs, ferret