Thread: Are the blender bottles dishwasher safe?

Thanks

Question Are the blender bottles dishwasher safe?

Anybody know if the blend bottles Matt sells here are dishwasher safe? I've just been washing it with warm water and hand soap, then thoroughly rinsing it, but it'd get cleaner in the dishwasher. I'm afraid to test it myself and end up with a half melted bottle for my trouble.

If anyone's curious, those little cups that fit in the mushroom ledge are top rack dishwasher safe. That should tell you how lazy I am. It makes feeding quicker; just toss the old cup in the sink to be put in the dishwasher later, replace with a new cup with some fresh CGD. Of course, they don't always get clean because they get flipped over, but I'd rather that than standing at the sink waiting for hot water (which takes forever to get to the sinks, for some reason) so I can scrub the cups by hand.

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Thanks

I can't say for certain the blender bottles Matt sells are dishwasher safe. However I can tell you from weight training days, they ONLY way to get blender bottles clean after mixing protein shakes in them was to wash them in the dishwasher. I always put them in the top rack.

I would say to give it a try.

Thanks

I went to their website and they say they are dishwasher safe.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.blenderbottle.com/ View Post
    The veratile shaker bottle that uses the patented Blender Ball to easily mix even ... Like the rest of the Blender Bottle, it's completely dishwasher safe. ...
    there you go

Thanks

I put my wide mouth bottles I got here in the top rack, and they come out just fine
    Roxanne
    and the zoo
    www.geckoluv.com

Thanks

Woohoo, cool, thanks guys. There's a little CGD buildup in the impossible to reach parts of the bottle, and I don't want that turning into a science project. XD

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Thanks

Sorry I missed this, you guys should just email me if you ever have questions about stuff I sell, I'm always happy to answer questions, I just don't always get to read every post on here every day.

I have washed the blender bottles in the dishwasher with no problems.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Parks View Post
    Sorry I missed this, you guys should just email me if you ever have questions about stuff I sell, I'm always happy to answer questions, I just don't always get to read every post on here every day.

I have washed the blender bottles in the dishwasher with no problems.
    It's okay, I figured someone here would know.

Thanks

Hi there,
    I've experience of buying dishwasher from e-shop. That were good to work.
    Now a days they are improving their performance. So I'll recommend to check the top 10 best countertop dishwashers portable dishwasher reviews before you buy it.