Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The passing of this forums Katatonia

Thanks

Unhappy The passing of this forums Katatonia

I don't know how often the user Katatonia (my brother) posted here and I dont know if he had many friends here as I did not know much of his Gecko business, but on February 11th 2010 my brother known to most of you here as Katatonia passed away in his sleep. I know by looking at his profile he was friends with some of the mods here and I know very successful with his gecko's...My heart is broken because my brother was an awesome man who cared for his friends as well as his gecko's with all his heart. I am posting regarding his passing because I dont want anyone here to think he had just abandoned this forum which he enjoyed very much. He will be forever missed and I have taken it upon myself to try and keep whatever gecko's he had left alive until I can find suitable homes for them. I would like to thank this forum for giving my brother the chance to make a hobbie a little more then that. I would like to thank all of you that were his friends...

Juliette

Thanks

Very sorry for your loss...I didn't know him,but from what you've told us he will be greatly missed here in the forums ...
    mrg85812@hotmail.com
    3.7.14 Cresties
    1.0 English Bulldog
    0.1 Scottie
    MRG (Matt)

Thanks

Wow. Just wow. I didn't know your brother very well, but I am so very sorry to hear of his passing. He had some stunning geckos and had some amazing projects going on, He will be missed, my thoughts are with you and your family.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

Thank you all I am going to try to keep his dream Gecko business alive.

Thanks

i am sooo sorry to hear that. i had the pleasure of talking with him via email about his projects and geckos. i am sorry for your loss, i will keep him in my prayers and send best regards to your family..

Thanks

OMG,
    I never spoke to him but new a little about him and his geckos. My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm so sorry. Your family is in my prayers!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

thank you for posting. i considered him a friend and the news is absolutely shocking.
    -jULIE-
    forget zoo, i'm feeding a small army
    Black Ink Reptiles

Thanks

Thank you all. hearing all this brings me and my family such comfort.

Thanks

Please also know, there is a wealth of people here willing and able to help you with the geckos, we'll be here for you in any way we can. Just ask.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

i agree with sallie