Thread: P.I. Chahoua

Thanks

Default P.I. Chahoua

I am casually looking to add a P.I. chahoua to my collection but I can't find any! I know this topic came up before but there were no definite answers as to availability.

Does anyone know where I can find one? I prefer not to wait until late summer, maybe something within the next 1-2 months. Not looking for a certain age or sex.

Thanks for any help!

Thanks

not the best time of year but kingsnake and the classifieds on all rhac related forums MIGHT have some.

Thanks

northergecko.com is Canadian, but they ship US now. It will run about 415$ shipped for an unsexed PI juvie. Derek of Shoe Box Reptiles might have some---I think he said he was running male heavy.

Good luck searching! I was on the hunt for months, and just now, finally found someone nice. Its gonna run you between 400, and 800$ dollars too. The Unicorns of the Rhac world don't come cheap.
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

I think there was a couple in the trade forum not to long ago, try a search there. There was also a red breeding pair that was amazing!!
    STEVEN

Thanks

Yeah for $1,600!

Man I wish Chewies were cheaper!
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

Yup, I know how much they are going for, but I am having a hard time finding anything! Thanks for all the suggestions, I have some people to ask now

Thanks

I'm sorry but most people sell during the summer and some better breeders will put people on waiting lists. Just because you don't want to wait, you can't really expect quality animals to just randomly appear.

My advice: pick a few breeders and ask around and then decide what works best for you.

Thanks

Don't be sorry, I found a few nice ones that I am looking further into. Thanks though