Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to look at calcium sacks

Thanks

i'm a bit worried that one of my geckos might not be getting enough calcium. his tail is a little bit zig zaggy at the moment, but wasn't before. nothing extreme yet, just noticed it yesterday. it might be due to the fact that he's currently shedding? can't convince him to open his mouth, so how can i give him MORE calcium than he's getting from the CGD? that's all i feed them, with crickets as a (very rare) treat.
    2.0 crested geckos (winston, nico)
    2.0 betta fish (edward, percival)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurel View Post
    i'm a bit worried that one of my geckos might not be getting enough calcium. his tail is a little bit zig zaggy at the moment, but wasn't before. nothing extreme yet, just noticed it yesterday. it might be due to the fact that he's currently shedding? can't convince him to open his mouth, so how can i give him MORE calcium than he's getting from the CGD? that's all i feed them, with crickets as a (very rare) treat.
    You can put a dish of straight calcium in the enclosure and she will lick that a few times.
    STEVEN

Thanks

If you put the dish of calcium in with a breeding female, should it be with or without D3? Or does it not matter?
    Eric
    1.2.7.4 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    1.0 Phelsuma laticauda

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midland View Post
    If you put the dish of calcium in with a breeding female, should it be with or without D3? Or does it not matter?
    With or without its up to your preference, just remember to think about how it fits in to your setup.
    STEVEN