Thread: 2 new chewies

Thanks

Default 2 new chewies

I am so excited, my hubby and I are driving to see Steve and picking up 2 new chewies tomorrow! It will be a super long day so I don't know if I will get pics up until Sunday.
    Specializing in R. Chahoua

Thanks

Oooooh! Lucky you!!!!
    I wanna see pics of course
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

I live in th same state as Steve. Be careful as we are supposed to get snow today/tonight. And post pics!!

Thanks

GOOD LUCK! and congrats on the new chewies!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Allhallows View Post
    I live in th same state as Steve. Be careful as we are supposed to get snow today/tonight. And post pics!!
    No kidding! I checked the weather fri. night and it said a light dusting here in VA and didn't call for any snow in NJ. Wrong! We should have been home by 6:30 pm we got home at 9:45pm! The traffic, weather and drivers were awful. At one point there were 9 snow trucks doing a spread out convoy and taking traffic down to 3.6 miles per hr for like 25 mins I thought I was going to go postal! They wouldn't let anyone by, it was like they were messing with traffic on purpose!

On a happy note my chewies are beautiful and I will get pics up tomorrow. One is a white shoulder pine hatchling that is simply put, amazing, the other is a beautiful orange pine female. I know, such a tease....pics later I promise. I am so beat!!

Steve's collection is really amazing. Even with the weather it was still worth it to see his wonderful animals!
    Specializing in R. Chahoua