Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was bad today

Thanks

Thanks

She looks like a Fiona (meaning fair or white) to me. Curious, how many times a week do you feed her? I've heard some conflicting advice.
    1.1.0 E. agricolae

Thanks

well i just got her, so i havnt fed her yet. just want to make sure she's settled in first. the guy at the petstore said they feed them every thursday or friday. so far everyone ive talked to or care sheets ive read say 1 pinkie a week for babies, and increase the food size as they get bigger. figured id stick with that unless i found substantial info saying otherwise.

oh! i tried to sign up to cornsnakes.com, and they denied my registration! pangea is better anyway, but i always like to look around species specific forums. oooh well.

Thanks

Congrats Snakes are my first reptile love. I've been officially keeping them for 10 or so years. I currently own only 6 but last year I had a collection of close to 30. Not many compared to some people but it seemed like a lot. They are very addicting! I picked up a new little guy last week and plan to go back tomorrow... hehe.
    Abigail McDufford
    Wallflower Herpetoculture / iHerp

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rubberduckey273 View Post
    well i just got her, so i havnt fed her yet. just want to make sure she's settled in first. the guy at the petstore said they feed them every thursday or friday. so far everyone ive talked to or care sheets ive read say 1 pinkie a week for babies, and increase the food size as they get bigger. figured id stick with that unless i found substantial info saying otherwise.
    A woman at the pet store said to feed them 3-4 times a week. I knew this couldn't have been right but wanted to make sure I wasn't just crazy ...
    1.1.0 E. agricolae