Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was bad today

Thanks

Default I was bad today

i deliberately went shopping for a new gecko, even though i have more than enough!

went to 2 petcos and a petsmart. i even picked up some new cage furniture on sale. but the petsmart didnt have geckos, and the first petco i went to had some pretty boring babies.

but i got to the last petco, and found the prettiest little twin to my Citadelle, roughly the same size, although this one had a little bit of pinning. in the end though, i turned her/ him down and brought this little cutie home...

i'm really debating whether or not to go back for her though... she was so bright she looked golden.

Thanks

Shes a beautiful thing
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

thanks! ahhhhh, im already regretting not bringing home the crestie as well! i dont have any tall tanks left though, only long snake and leo tanks.

Thanks

buyers remorse! lol hahahha but that snake is soooo coool!
    Crested Geckos 4.8.7.2
    Leopard Geckos 1.0.0
    Portuguese Water Dog 0.1.0
    www.chasescresties.webs.com

Thanks

It's adorable! This is the morph I'm getting when I get enough money to buy one, such a nice color.
    1.1.0 E. agricolae

Thanks

Be careful snakes are just as addicting, thats what i started out with and we now have 5 soon to be 6 snakes everything from corns to boas

Thanks

Congrats on the snake purchase! Corns are almost as addicting as cresteds, only with a tad bit more overhead.
    Rosario's Reptiles: Project Creamy Things...target 2012 season
    3.8 Ciliatus, 1.2 Guttata, and 1.2 Felis Catus.

Thanks

God, I KNOW that feeling...You just wake-up in the morning and immediately your brain says "new gecko day". Luckily the only place around here with any selection is LLL and I'm usually able to talk myself out of it bcuz of the one hour drive. It really is an addiction. I TRY to wait for the expos, but sometimes my inner gecko-junkie prevails...Beautiful corn, BTW.
    I know this is off subject...But has anyone heard if they're gonna do another Gekkoni day this year?

Thanks

haha, well im not actually supposed to have a snake, and discreet housing is limited, so hopefully it wont be a problem lol. at least not right now anyway!

i will admit, i'm totally in love with the blizzard and lavendar forms, and if i run accross any at the next expo, i'll probably be bringing one home. when is the next so cal expo anyway?

yeaaa, lllreptile is the only decent one anymore. i dont even bother looking at prehistoric pet's reptiles when i go in for food. they are so ridiculously overpriced its unreal.

now i just need to figure out a name for the little one. i think im just going to call it a her lol

Thanks

Snakes are EASY to hide! I had a boa living in a tank in my closet from the age of 16 till I moved out at 22. Yes, I took the snake with me. The only difficulty was sneaking in prey items. To this day, my parents had no clue.
    last weekend I decided to check Radical Reptiles,only to find they had moved(now at Beach & Cerritos). They've never really had much to begin with, but the new place(kinda scary location) looks like they're not really fully set-up yet. Will have to check again in a few weeks.
    I believe the next expo is the San Diego Reptile Super Show in June. Which is totally gecko-licious. For some reason San Diego county=geckos. Then another Super Show in Pomona in August and the NARBC show in Anaheim in September.
    Toodles,
    Joe