Thread: Newbie in the Gecko Game

Thanks

Default Newbie in the Gecko Game

yes how r all of u here at pangea?I am soon to buy the two crestys in my profile pic one looks to be a redish color and the other looks mainly brown and light brown...does anyone have any advice for me? i am thinking about buying the 18 by 18 by 24 exo terra but dont know yet?...any suggestions?

Thanks

Hey there, welcome.

For two geckos as tiny as the ones in your profile pic, you might want to consider starting with a smaller enclosure. Also keep in mind that sometimes when you house them together, they might start biting tails. And if you don't know what sex they are, a ways on down the line you're going to want to separate them anyway in case you end up with a male and a female - you don't want them breeding before they're - or you're - ready.

You can find a lot of info if you have specific questions - try running the search (it's up above on any thread or forum) and enter a word you want more info on.

And not to be a turd, but please try to type out complete words, one of our rules asks that you don't do text speak in your posts or they could be deleted.

Let us know if you have more specific questions that you can't find answers to!

Thanks

I would get them on crested gecko diet (cgd) right from the start. It is better for their health and it can be difficult to get them on the right food later on if you get them used to something else. I would also agree to smaller size cages if they are very small. Be sure their tank has lots of places for them to hide and climb on. Enjoy you new hobby!
    Eric
    1.2.7.4 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    1.0 Phelsuma laticauda

Thanks

Im sorry for the problem with my first posting...but thank u for your input...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedgecko View Post
    thank u
    ... sigh