Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Success With Dubias?

Thanks

My terrestrial geckos and fire Skink love B. Dubias, as do my Tokays. I have yet to try them with my new Chewie.
    Some of my cresties love them as well, I just make sure to put em in a smooth sided ceramic bowl that tehy can't crawl out of, but the geckos can get into.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

I feed dusted dubias in glass or pyrex bowls (making sure the sides are high enough that they can't climb out). This way they can't hide from my geckos. I put the bowls in sometime during the evening and I notice as it gets later and every becomes more active, the movements of the geckos startle the dubias and keep them moving in the bowl which then attracts the geckos. You may want to try that...
    Kevin and Steph
    http://www.sadlerreptiles.com
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Thanks

That is also how I feed the crickets for my girls as I dont want the crickets hiding under the paper towels which they are good at!
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI