Thread: and now for a REAL update

Thanks

Default and now for a REAL update

since my last one was pretty lame

everyone's been gaining weight and getting some nice colors. everyone is eating CGD regularly, with about 10 crickets a week, and the occasional waxworm for those that will have them. the only one not here is Trigger, because he's a pain to drag out of his cage. also, i've been doing a little renaming since some of them didn't stick. lets see if anyone can guess the theme
    no one is fired up in any of these pictures. i can never seem to catch them these days.

so here we go!

Citadelle, up from 7.3 grams at the beginning of Dec is now 10.1grams. Still showing no signs of pores. If she remains a she, Trigger will be getting to know her either next season, or for a short season this year, depending on how they're growing.

G'Vine, was at 6.8grams on Nov 30, and now weighs in at 9.3. Honestly, this one confuses me. Every time i think i see pores i pull out the loop and then find nothing. so i suppose we'll see. Citadelle gets feisty with this one, so for now they're housed separately. Not sure if i'll hang onto this one, but we'll see.

Bombay, the larger of the two dalmations. 6.2 grams at the beginning of Dec, and weighed today at 9.2grams. i'm pretty sure this one just hangs out in his cage all day, devising plans of escape. he's calmed down a lot since i brought him home, but is still pretty flighty. not the easiest one to take pictures of thats for sure! Still no pores seen.

Hendrick, 2.4 on Dec 8th, and now 3.7. This one's growth started off slow, but recently picked up. Calmest little gecko I've ever had. Really loves his crickets, as you can see!

Gilbey, 2.2 on Dec 8th and 3.1 grams now. I'm starting to notice red dalmation spots. Going to look a lot like his sibling, Bombay. I'm wondering if he'll get a little more red in his base, since right now he's firing up pretty coppery.

Tanqueray, hatchmate to Gilbey, is up to 2.9grams from 2.1 on Dec 8. This little one fires up soooo pretty, and i love the random spotting. I cant wait to see what this one grows up to look like.

Ginebra, bought her in Nov at 7.9grams, she's now up to 12.7grams! I'm actually thinking of breeding her to Trigger to see what I get, although I still havn't decided on it. Havn't seen her in that light lavendar and cream that she was when she came home, and i'm pretty sure she's not firing up to her full potential. we'll see though..

Thanks

Oooo. Very nice set.
    Ginebra is gorgeous, and growing fast
    Abe

Thanks

beautiful geckos! I especially love Ginebra and Taqueray!

Thanks

Growin' like weeds! Is Ginebra the one from pasadena?

Thanks

sure is! i'm really glad i got her, although i do regret not buying the yellow/cream tiger i was eyeballing. there will always be more shows though!

Thanks

They are looking great!!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs