Thread: Roach starter Kits?!?!

Thanks

Unhappy Roach starter Kits?!?!

Okay this is probably not the proper place for this, so feel free to move it and my apologies for causing more work for you.

Here is my deal.... I work 4 days a week, 16 and 12 hour shifts, and will be starting school 2 days a week 8 hours a day, plus i have a 3 year old. On my days off my baby and care for our animals an dlove each and everyone. She and i have noticed our Cricket and Rat bill is getting bigger and bigger as our collection and animals grow up. Common sense really. I knew there was a day that i would end up breding my own feeders (especially with big snakes, NOT GIANTS just big)!

So i am wondering... Are there any ROACH OR RAT BREEDER KITS available anywhere? Does pangea have roach starter kits??

I would try to do it myself but i take a look at the DIY stuff and my arms and mind just go numb. Not lazy, just tired.

I really wish i could some help with this.

Thank you for taking time to read this,
    from the 3 year old Cresty Keeper and her Momma
    0.1 Human- Kyrah, 3.1 Crested Geckos, 0.2.1 Tokay, 1.1 Uromastyx, 0.1 Ball Python, 0.0.1 leachy, 1.0 chewie/crested hybrid, 2.2 RTB, 1.0 golden gecko

Thanks

Ken the bug guy has some adult roaches or mixed packs......So does The Roach guy. I have done the same thing and got a colony of dubias going and so far so good. Buy alot if you want to start feeding right away. I got 100 adults and gotta wait a few months before feeding them off so they can multiply.
    STEVEN

Thanks

what kind of enclosur do you have, do all of you have? Tanks or Tubs?
    0.1 Human- Kyrah, 3.1 Crested Geckos, 0.2.1 Tokay, 1.1 Uromastyx, 0.1 Ball Python, 0.0.1 leachy, 1.0 chewie/crested hybrid, 2.2 RTB, 1.0 golden gecko

Thanks

I use a tub.......I cut a hole out of the top about 12 x 12 and covered with a screen for ventilation.
    STEVEN

Thanks

I have seen this, and they had a red heat light on it. Thank you for your help.