Thread: RIP Piper, who died today

Thanks

Default RIP Piper, who died today

Piper had been sick for a while...a visit to the vet said dehydration but tonight I found her gone when I went to get her for a sauna.

I've lost Paige and Piper in the last month...I feel horrible...I keep thinking it was something I did or didn't do. I will always wonder what went wrong.

Piper is buried in the rosemary planter alongside Paige. I will miss them both dearly.

Laurie

Thanks

I'm sooo sorry for your loss Laurice. I was really hoping she would pull through
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

Awww, Laurie. again, it wasn't your fault. I'm so sory for the loss, especially so close together. I know its hard, but try and be grateful for the laughs and joy they both gave you, I am sure they are both grateful to you for caring for and loving them the way you did.
    RIP both Piper and Paige.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

R.I.P. my condolences are with you guys
    Unlock the key of your success by mcp training and MICROSOFT By using our latest passguide and wikipedia study University of California, Berkeley you can easily pass California Institute of Integral Studies