Thread: Pinto Horse Christmas Present

Thanks

Default Pinto Horse Christmas Present

This is for my four year old goddaughter, Korrin. Its one of two horses that I am custom painting as part of her Christmas present. This is the first time I've painted something three dimensional. It was an interesting experience. This horse still needs a name too. I want to have a big bow on her with the name when she goes under the tree.

Before:

AFTER!

And don't I just look proud? lol (they are BIG horses!) and me all comfy in pj pants and a nice sweater!

I'm going to take better photos tomorrow, when its light out. I was just so excited I had to snap some and post em.

What do yall think? Should this flip the switch of a four year old in the thick of her horse stage?
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Thanks

Shes going to love it!! It looks great. I say you did an awesome job!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

aww, looks great!

my mom used to do that for me when i was little and in my horse phase. they were always my favorites.

Thanks

Oh wow, that horse is way bigger than I thought it was! She's going to LOVE it! Heck, I would have loved that when I was like 14. I customized a model horse once, it's definitely harder than it looks. Wonderful work!
    .. Familiar Exotics .. and related Blog ..

*** 7.16.10 Cresties *** 4.5 Gargs *** 1.0 Ibera Greek Tortoise *** 0.1 Rubber Boa *** 0.2.1.2 Mourning Geckos *** 2.1.3 E. agricolae *** 1.2.2.7 L. williamsi *** 1.1 C. sarasinorum ***

Thanks

wow...I am so jealous. I mean, like seriously jealous...

Keep in mind, that many girls do not grow out of the horse stage. My parents were convinced mine would fade...uh, that was a negatory.

Thanks

*hasn't faded here either*

Heck it's only getting worse. I've doubled the amount of horses I own this year.

(Ok so my mare had a foal, but still. )
    .. Familiar Exotics .. and related Blog ..

*** 7.16.10 Cresties *** 4.5 Gargs *** 1.0 Ibera Greek Tortoise *** 0.1 Rubber Boa *** 0.2.1.2 Mourning Geckos *** 2.1.3 E. agricolae *** 1.2.2.7 L. williamsi *** 1.1 C. sarasinorum ***

Thanks

I am 30, yesterday I was asked what I wanted for christmas and what did I say? "a horse". Seriously, every year since I was probably like 4 I ave ased for a horse, dang Santa has yet to bring it. My neice used to play with my horses, my little pony, other various horses I had like barbie horses, and some sort of diva horses I dont remember wat their brand was called but I know the grey was was Cloe. And if I was offered a horse right now I would get a painted horse or a pinto, I simply love them. Something about girls and horses I just dont understand. Its beautiful!
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

Nice horse.

You're not too bad yourself either.

15 internet creep points have been added to my acct.

1.0.0 Rhacodactylus Ciliatus: Mitsurugi
    1.0.0 Rescue Leo: Mr. Wiggles (please visit this thread, I need all the help I can get)

Dreaming of that face again, It's bright and blue and shimmering... Grinning wide and comforting me with its three warm and wild eyes Third Eye -- tool

Thanks

Oooh that's one of those big horses they sell at Target right? I had 2 of them awhile back. One was a buckskin that I left the way it came, and the other was a black thoroughbred that I repainted as a buckskin appaloosa (yea I love buckskins haha...)
    Your Goddaughter will love her horse! Came out great!
    I never got the live horse I always asked for either haha
    ~www.CrestieCafe.com~
    4.4.10 Crested Geckos (Deku, Charmander, Zebes, Scampi, Gemron, Mocha, Tiramisu, Chozo, & the hatchlings)
    Eggs currently in incubation: 8

Thanks

Whoa, it's huge! I was expecting something much smaller. XD That looks fantastic.

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard