Thread: Update on Rambo my BLue Tongue

Thanks

Smile Update on Rambo my BLue Tongue

Well here he is when I first got him: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...ad.php?t=26764
    And now here he is a few months later. Man he is getting bigger and nice red/orange stripes. Also he still has a little temper but after you feed him he is happy as can be.

Thanks

Hahaha, I like his little beaky face. What a grump in that one pic! That tongue is just threatening to flap out and waggle in your general direction!
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saille View Post
    Hahaha, I like his little beaky face. What a grump in that one pic! That tongue is just threatening to flap out and waggle in your general direction!
    He is such a spaz. HE huffs and puffs and tries to snap at me but hes too slow. I find it funny. But after I feed him 3 pinkies ( yeah he is a tubby) he is so calm and curious. I try to handle him alot so when he is bigger he doesn't try to kill me in my sleep

Thanks

Ahhh, I've never fed pinkies to mine because I didn't want them to mistake my fingers for them, LOL. My guys love Evo cat food, eggs, shredded chicken breast, turkey burger, and of course all the collard greens and dandelion leaves and fruits and veg I can stuff into their faces!
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

Mine eats catfood like crazy. He also loves raspberries, Tegu Diet ( lol I had some left over). He eats everything in site just about

Thanks

Lol, Chuff is picky, he likes blueberries over raspberries, and he will not touch blackberries if they're not organic!!
    How old is Rambo?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saille View Post
    Lol, Chuff is picky, he likes blueberries over raspberries, and he will not touch blackberries if they're not organic!!
    How old is Rambo?
    A picky Blue Tongue. Is that even possible lol. I think my guy is ehhhh 5-6 months. Maybe a little less. When I got him I forgot how old the guy said he was but he was a little guy.

Thanks

Its incredible how fast these guys grow. When I got Marley the Barleycorn, he was like 40 grams, now he;s like 300+? I can't even fit him on my scale anymore, LOL

Thanks

Thanks

SO I though t I would give him some CGD to try. He went crazy on it. Loved it too death and the end result is it all over his face. Wish I had my camera on me and working