Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's me mikhail, your friendly gecko man!

Thanks

Default It's me mikhail, your friendly gecko man!

Hi everyone, my name is Mikhail Kujawa, I'm 17 years old, I'm 6', I've been in Colorado for 6 years, I'm still a student, I love making people smile, I like to ski, I've been skiing for 7 year now, it's amazing stuff, I like to camp in the Rock's and hike in the Rock Mountains and biking is fun too, Oh and working out ever day it helps me think! So I love created geckos, I'm pretty new at the crested gecko thing, I've been doing it for a year now, I've grown orchids for 4 years now, yeah, I would like to have nice big greenhouse full of orchids and full of geckos, well the gecko would be in a separate room, yeah, so i'm a orchid grower I've got 83 orchids right now and trying to breed them, man I love orchids! I love retiles, the resin I love reptiles it's because I grew up in South Africa, I would clim tree's to get chameleons, I had a chameleon for five year, I would catch wild bug's for my chameleon, it's cool stuff, yeah geckos where all over the place on the walls in side the houses ever were, when I grabbed a gecko they would bite me, now I'm talking about big geckos, bite from those things is painful, my grand farther has a farm in Namibia Africa, that's where I was born, Namibia Africa, My grand father farm had lot's of reptiles and snakes, he also had rifles, I would shoot with he's rifles, shooting tree stumps and stuff like that! The animals on he's farm where very cool!!

Mikhail kujawa

Thanks

Hi Mikhail!

Good to finally see you! Beautiful orchid... I'm always scared to buy them because I do horribly with plants.

Welcome to the forum! I just moved to Colorado... where's a good place to learn how to ski?
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Thanks

you look like a young jeff corwin!! lol --- welcome and good to have u!!
    It is truly an upside-down world we live in where lies are truths, criminals are our nations’ leaders, and Satan’s minions are considered men of God.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crested Lady
    Hi Mikhail!

Good to finally see you! Beautiful orchid... I'm always scared to buy them because I do horribly with plants.

Welcome to the forum! I just moved to Colorado... where's a good place to learn how to ski?
    I feel welcomed, thanks, yes if you every need some information on orchids, I'm glad to help!!

That's great, Colorado is wonderful so welcome to Colorado , I've grown to like it here, yeah, the skiing in Colorado is great, I personally love Winter park, http://www.vacationsinc.com/ the skiing is great in Winter park, but I think it depends on were you are in Colorado, I'm in Denver! It's nice to talk to people that appreciate reptiles, thanks again, this is a lot of fun!!
    Mikhail kujawa

Thanks

thats so awesome that you lived in South Africa. What an experience! Nice to meet you.

Thanks

Hey!! Have you gone to any of the past reptile shows recently?? If so I think that I have seen you their but im not 100% sure......

But ya, Colorado is a BLAST!! I have been here for almost 9-10 years! Where is Denver are you? What school do you go to?

PS: I didnt see it listed but how many cresteds do you have? If you ever need more let me know! I am overflowing with them! LoL.....

Sarah and I are in Colorado too!! Its like a whole Crested party out here! LoL....

Thanks Erik
    www.EriksReptiles.com
    Email- Erik@EriksReptiles.com
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9964396&type=3
    - Nephrurus, Uroplatus, Abronia, and other rare and unusual reptiles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks Reptiles
    Hey!! Have you gone to any of the past reptile shows recently?? If so I think that I have seen you their but im not 100% sure......

But ya, Colorado is a BLAST!! I have been here for almost 9-10 years! Where is Denver are you? What school do you go to?

PS: I didnt see it listed but how many cresteds do you have? If you ever need more let me know! I am overflowing with them! LoL.....

Sarah and I are in Colorado too!! Its like a whole Crested party out here! LoL....

Thanks Erik

Well I say, i was not at any reptile shows lately, but WOW, this is great news that theres more crested gecko people in Colorado..... very cool, You've been in colorado for 9-10 years, that's great, yes Colorado is amazing, I live in Highlands Ranch, were are you located in Colorado?

In South Africa, I went to public school, because of the move to America, my mother chose to home school us, but that does not stop me form doing cool things! Yeah, I LOVE GESTED GECKOS, I think I spoil my geckos , I give them lots of attention, Like there cages are cleaned all the time and they get all the food in the world, well I love them so much that's probably why I spoil them, yeah, that would be nice to have more of these beautiful and amazing geckos, I'm starting to breed my wonderful crested geckos, Right now I've got 5 created geckos, 3 adult crested geckos and 2 babies, if you want I can post photos of them in a row on this page, just say so and I'll do it! Yes, wonderful stuff, yah A PARTY
    Last edited by mikhail; 04-06-2006 at 09:55 PM.
    Mikhail kujawa

Thanks

I am located in Littleton.... Do you happen to know where Rock Canyon High School is or Highlands Ranch High School is?? I live near them!!

Ya, Post some pictures!!!

Do you just have crested geckos right now or other geckos?? Here is a list of what I keep:
    --Cresteds
    --Chahouas
    --Leaf-tail geckos
    --Eurydactylodes agricolae
    --Strophurus williamsi
    --Ball pythons
    --Corn snakes
    and afew random things!!

PS: I took a look at your Plants! WOW. you got some nice ones!!

Thanks Erik
    www.EriksReptiles.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks Reptiles
    I am located in Littleton.... Do you happen to know where Rock Canyon High School is or Highlands Ranch High School is?? I live near them!!

Ya, Post some pictures!!!

Do you just have crested geckos right now or other geckos?? Here is a list of what I keep:
    --Cresteds
    --Chahouas
    --Leaf-tail geckos
    --Eurydactylodes agricolae
    --Strophurus williamsi
    --Ball pythons
    --Corn snakes
    and afew random things!!

PS: I took a look at your Plants! WOW. you got some nice ones!!

Thanks Erik

WOW, that's cool yeah I now where that is, we are so close it's not even funny..... very cool!

Yeah, Right now I've just got crested geckos, But just look at it this way, I still got to look forward to more reptiles, WOW, that's nice collection you've got, I want a leaf tail gecko, there so beautiful like a orchid, actually I want all the gecko that there is! But some are quit expensive, But I've been applying for jobs, so I'll get more geckos when I get a job, well not exactly true I'm still buying with out a job! Here some pictures of my crested geckos!

P.S. Thanks, yeah I think orchids are very cool, I try and get the weird looking one's and the beautiful one's, well there all beautiful!

SPIKE

SPIKE AGAIN

FLAMER

TIC-TAC

ZIG-ZAG

COCO
    Last edited by mikhail; 04-06-2006 at 11:17 PM.
    Mikhail kujawa

Thanks

Yelp. I live almost right next to Rock Canyon High school and about 5-8 min from Highlands Ranch!!

LoL..... Ya, Jobs help but it seems that most all of my "extra" money goes to getting more reptiles!! LoL...

Spike is Amazing!! I love its colors! Tic-Tac is very nice too... Although the one that catches my eye is "flamer".... Did you happen to get it at Scales N' Tails about 4-5 months back?? If so then thats one that I produced and sold to them! It looks alot like one of the little guys that I have sold to them!!

PS: If you ever sell Spike let me know!! LoL...

Also about how much do Orchids sell for? Are they easy to take care of?? I work with a guy that has a whole bunch of plants and is also really into them!

Thanks Erik
    www.EriksReptiles.com