Thread: how to make fake plants

Thanks

Default how to make fake plants

hey can anybody tell me how to make fake plants because sadly i didnt buy enough at petco and its a very long walk to go to petco lol so could i walk to the dollar store and buy some of those decrative plant things and make decore like that?

Thanks

I ALWAYS get my plants at the Dollar Tree.

They're the garland type, and I cut them into lengths to fit the depth and width of my tank and attach them to the walls with suction hooks from the hardware store.

You can also get "bouquet" type bunches of flowers and ferns, and use the hooks to stick them to the corners and walls.

They're sooo much cheaper that way.
    Love and Light-
    Donna

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts soon happens to the man. All things are connected."-Chief Seattle

Thanks

im thinking of getting some different kinds of fake plants from a fabrics store since the dollar store doesnt have many and just tie it to suction cups ot somthing.i dont need a whole lot i guess but the top of the front side has plants going down but then theres like a buncha free space lol is a plant on the ground needed?

Thanks

No plants on the ground needed. Petco is a rip off for those plastic plants dollar store or even walmart sells them for alot cheaper and you get alot more.