Thread: 2 part diet in WI?

Thanks

Default 2 part diet in WI?

Anyone know where I can get the 2 part diet in WI? I hate paying shipping charges for something like this, but I have o idea where to get it locally. Thought I would throw it out there in case anyone can help.

Thanks!
    - Levi

1.2.5 Crested Geckos (Fidget, Sprinkles, Midget, Foxy, Chili, Skittles, Poppler, and Perdie)
    0.0.1 gargoyle (Pickles)

Thanks

Wally of Supreme Geckos sells it

He's awesome.
    Rubia's two eggs and Julie's Red Boy
    0.2 Felis catus - Tonks and Mochi
    0.1 Yellowbelly Ball Python

Thanks

Awesome, I have actually been to his site many times and heard very good things about him. Is he located in WI? I couldn't find that on his website.
    - Levi

1.2.5 Crested Geckos (Fidget, Sprinkles, Midget, Foxy, Chili, Skittles, Poppler, and Perdie)
    0.0.1 gargoyle (Pickles)

Thanks

He is, you can basically find him at any show here in WI. I don't know where specifically in WI he is, but he's here. Maybe ask him through the "contact us" part of the website? I am sure he'd let you pick up CGD if you were close enough, and if you aren't very close (it is a big state, after all), then shipping in Wisconsin would be much cheaper than out of Wisconsin.

There are a lot of herping Wisconsonites. Salzy actually directed me to WI Reptiles, a forum that is for those of us keeping reptiles in WI.
    Last edited by Stacykins; 08-27-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: spelling
    Rubia's two eggs and Julie's Red Boy
    0.2 Felis catus - Tonks and Mochi
    0.1 Yellowbelly Ball Python

Thanks

Yeah, Salzy is awesome. The Repashy forums have a lot of WI people there, which is where I met Kyle and Krystal. Well, not personaly but cyber-met them, lol.

I contact Wally through his site and hope to here back from him. I tend to travel the state a bit, having family and friends in various places. I hope to meet you at the WIRE show by the way
    - Levi

0.0.1 gargoyle (Pickles)

Thanks

Wally lives in Waukesha county I think (it's been a while since we were at his house :P). I'm sure he'd be willing to meet you somewhere!
    12.15.4.5 Crested geckos; 1.1 Gargoyle geckos; 1.1 Leopard geckos; 1.1 Fat-tailed geckos; 2.0 Viper geckos; 1.0 male dwarf rabbit; lots of fish

Thanks

Shipping to Wisconsin is under $5 for up to 2lbs if you get it here........ and it helps support the forums. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Thanks

Thanks Matt. I actually thought shipping wuold be more expensive than that. Definitley want to do all I can to support the forums but also like to support local people. Perhaps I will do both
    - Levi

0.0.1 gargoyle (Pickles)

Thanks

I buy a year supply and keep it in the freezer so it last... saves quite a bit on shipping long term
    www.harleygecko.com : Color, Contrast, Structure
    Specializing in Harlequins and Pinstripes in Red, Cream and Yellow
    3.9.20+ crested geckos
    Harley - my first gecko, retired and spoiled
    Pickle - unsexed leachie

Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for their nice comments. I'm honored that everyone feels this way about what we do at Supreme Gecko.
    Levi- thank you and I look forward to meeting you at WIRE. I appreciate the great support we've received from the great Midwest Crested Gecko Keepers.
    As mentioned above, the diet can be shipped out for $5 or less under 4 lbs to those not local to the SE Wisc/Northern Ill. area.