Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pluto--what did you do?!

Thanks

thank you everyone!! i am going to be buying her a new bulb. i have one but i never really used it because she was getting sunlight (when i say that, she is across the room, nowheres in DIRECT sunlight, just where she gets some when the shade is open). last night when i got back from school her mouth was closed (yay!), but after my mom wanted to look at her (i told her not to because it would stress her) her mouth popped a little open.

julie-i cant remember the name of it off the top of my head, i'll look when i get home today. it was fairly cheap...i think 14. i want to say it was a mixture of something. they gave me a whole bottle, and with her she is so tiny she only needs a drop...so it looks like i'll have leftovers.

im still very nervous about sticking that down her mouth...:/. so scared i'll break her!!

i really do appreciate all the support and help guys!! hopefully she will recover.

Thanks

UVB doesn't pass through glass, so just because she got sunlight doesn't mean she got UVB. Make sure you get that UVB bulb so she can get within 6" of it. I'd also make sure you're dusting your crickets with calcium powder. Gutloading isn't enough for them, especially when she's got MBD. Poor gal.
    12.15.4.5 Crested geckos; 1.1 Gargoyle geckos; 1.1 Leopard geckos; 1.1 Fat-tailed geckos; 2.0 Viper geckos; 1.0 male dwarf rabbit; lots of fish

Thanks

oh the crickets do get dusted. and i didnt realize that about the glass...i feel really stupid now.

she is doing well today, however mouth still open. it is very hard to feed a gecko with a syringe.