Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long can he go without eating??

Thanks

Eggs? But she's not gravid...no males in my house...

Thanks

Doesn't matter. Cornelius laid starting March 2008 and went through to September before stopping, and then started again in March this year. She has never been bred. She stops eating for a few days and then lays. I'm hoping Nibbler doesn't do the same.
    0.2.0 Crested Geckos-Cornelius:aka Doodles, Sweetums, Little Miss and Nibbler:aka BooBoo, Miss Boo and SqueakaBoo
    1.0.0 FBT-Spartacus

1.1.0 Humans-Oscar Roland and Alice Scarlett

Thanks

Well Piper still isn't eating. I cleaned out both girls' tanks last night. Paige has been eating like a maniac and pooping. No poop in Piper's tank. I'm worried. She looks okay, her personality seems okay, she doesn't seem to have lost weight. I don't know what else to do?

Thanks

Piper finally ended her hunger strike. Whew! I did get a UVB light for her and also some vitamin D. Paige has "regular hours," where she's up around 6 PM and goes to sleep around 6 AM. Piper is in her cocohut all the time, so maybe the light will help her get on a more regular schedule. Thanks to Kyle (bonelessbeef) for your advice!

Thanks

my geko wouldn't eat for about a month and a quarter he is perfectly fine now but still they can live for a long time without food!