Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Amber x2

Thanks

Exclamation Help Amber x2

the old thread was getting way long, people were missing posts and getting confused. This is what I am saying should happen at this point. I want to make this simple at this point. Way to many whats/ ifs and such.

Time is an issue. I don't want anything to go wrong and give Amber any more issues to deal with. She is not counting on this an while white plans is a nice show she is still doing Tinley and Daytona. I also don't believe she even knows what she will be doing as far as geckos and stuff yet. She was talking about giving it some time... so thats what I think we should do. I don't want to hand her a bunch of cash before the show and have it burning a hole in her pocket and get things she is not even sure she wants, filling a void. Im not saying thats what she would do but non of us know her mental state better than her and we cant exactly ask her.

Lets get what we can together... donations, checks and auctions together all in one. After this weekend we can deal with where we are all at and see what our totals are looking like. Keep the auction end dates at the 7th. JB can at that point make a post on totals again. She and I can go over it from there and set up the mailing of the money to me were I can hand it over. Planning on setting up dinner with her and doing it then. Auction payments should be split up. shipping cost to the OP of the auction and the payment directly to JB. Makes it much slimpler.

I don't want to sound like a bitch here, taking control like this but we need to set some rules and guidelines of what is going to happen or its going to get crazy. All of you are great and we all have our hearts in the right place but simplicity is best at this point.

Remember if anyone tells her I will be able to tell that she knew and get it out of her who. You will be in big doodoo! So don't even think about it!!! :th_Jttesur:
    Sarah & Jake
    LunarGecko.net
    Feel free to check out our Fauna reviews or follow us on FaceBook!
    You can also check out most of our animals on our iherp page.

Thanks

I have been reading the other thread and this made it so much easier and organized.

Thanks

We need this as a sticky post though!!
    I agree. Trying to rush we will short her a lot of money! Thanks Sarah for setting us all straight! I wish I could hug you guys, you are all great!
    So for auction, winner sends final winning bid to JB and then the winner will send the shipping fee to the seller? That makes sense to me!

Thanks

Sarah, hey rules are there to help people along! It was all said and good until it got confusing with what to do about the auctions. I feel better knowing we have a plan instead of feeling rushed that my auction would end to late. And I really dont mind that it will not be going with her to White Plains, it will be there for her when she gets back and she can take the time to go over what she really wants to get, or what to do with it. Plus no feeling so rushed to get it done will allow the animals to reach a price they would normally fetch for, I mean it is a charity auction but it would be nice to see the animals raise funds up to about what the animal is actually worth.
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

Oh, she is leaving tomorrow. humm. That makes things really crazy doesn't it. humm.
    Roxanne
    and the zoo
    www.geckoluv.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhatfield View Post
    Oh, she is leaving tomorrow. humm. That makes things really crazy doesn't it. humm.
    She's not leaving tomorrow... she's leaving next Friday for New York.

She's home this weekend, to my knowledge anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ JENN ~
    1 Daughter ~
    1 Chihuahua Cookie
    1.2 Pine Isle Chahouas Shrek Sugar & Spice
    1.2 Cresteds MrGoodbar Lollipop TootsieRoll
    1.0 Gargoyle Wyvern (Living the life at Lunars house with a girl!)

Thanks

Thank you. I agree to keeping it simple and waiting til there is one lump sum to give her.
    Specializing in R. Chahoua

Thanks

So there may be a chance still that I could auction off some of my hatchlings??
    If they can take supers like one of them did today, I'll have them big enough to ship in no time.

Thanks

Oh great! there is plenty of time to at least get the donation part of things to sarah to Amber, plus the catalog and the rest after the show. yeah. thanks for helping out everybody!
    Roxanne
    and the zoo
    www.geckoluv.com

Thanks

You can always post the them in auction and hold them for a while even if they are sold. Most like no one will be able to ship for a while anyways. The heat is bad, i wont even ship in this and I have the crazy cold packs I use.
    Sarah & Jake
    LunarGecko.net
    Feel free to check out our Fauna reviews or follow us on FaceBook!
    You can also check out most of our animals on our iherp page.