Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jacobi

Thanks

sorry, i meant 73, error on my part.
    I thought everyone talked about how easy they were to handle. This guy spooks when touched and doesnt seem to move much. Wont let me pick him up since I put him in the 29 gallon tank.
    Got to get around and go check on him and get out the crickets

Thanks

Default Some...

Some cresteds, gargoyles,and people for that matter are just naturally more shy than others. Over time if you continue to take him out and handle him on a frequent basis he should become more used to it and calm down at least comparatevly. However, most if not all gargoyles and crested will by nature jump or leap from your hands on occasion.

PS ..If you havent already noticed another nasty little habit they havis is to relive themselves when being handeld for more than a few minutes...
    http://www.enviedreptiles.com/
    Check it , You wont regret it.

Thanks

I havn't noticed as I can't pick him up anymore. He seemed fine at the show, and I could hold him and pet him without him to seem startled. Now I lay the lightest touch on him and he's gone. I don't want to grab him. I just try to put my finger on his side or back and he jumps like I startled him real bad. I can't tell when he his asleep though because he never moves when I'm in the room. I wanted a pet, not just a breeder, but looks like he may end up that way. Are babies better for getting tame? I don't suppose anyone has had one as docile as a beardie have they? Just wondering.