Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncle Muscles

Thanks

Default Uncle Muscles

Just thought I'd introduce you all to my Pacman frog. He's about 6 months old now. He always looks grumpy and burrows himself in the corner all day. But I love his look and color. Plus they are fun to watch when it's feeding time. I know their pretty common but I figured I'd show him off

Thanks

Pacmans are such funny looking froggies, I want to get one for my son but cant bring myself to feed it live mice. He does look grumpy but very cute. I love his colors.
    2.2.2crested geckos 1 ambilobe Cham
    1.1 PI chahoua 1.2 leachie 1 leopard gecko 1.0 Bearded Dragon 1.0 Hamster 0.2 Tortoises 1 possum
    1.2 KSBoa

http://www.iherp.com/cslinca

Thanks

^I don't think they HAVE to eat pinkies..but I'm not sure on that.

He's adorable!
    "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Thanks

I love his grumpy face!!! He really is beautiful!
    5.7.1 Crested Gecko
    2.0 Leopard Gecko

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leaveittoweaver View Post
    ^I don't think they HAVE to eat pinkies..but I'm not sure on that.

He's adorable!
    hmmm really Ill have to look into that, I thought they had to or maybe I could feed it frozen mice that I wouldnt mind as much.
    2.2.2crested geckos 1 ambilobe Cham
    1.1 PI chahoua 1.2 leachie 1 leopard gecko 1.0 Bearded Dragon 1.0 Hamster 0.2 Tortoises 1 possum
    1.2 KSBoa

http://www.iherp.com/cslinca

Thanks

Very cute guy!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Thanks

You can feed them frozen mice. It's better for them for if you feed them live mice they are more likely to get scratched or bitten.

They won't hunt dead pray But you can easily dangle a frozen mouse in front of their face and they will go for it.

This guy has tried to eat my finger so many times when I've gone to take him out the tank!

Thanks

Beautiful! I love these frogs but can't handle the thought of teeth! I hope you have researched Chytrid and are aware of the symptoms and treatment- from what I understand- these guys are prone to having problems.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icastr8 View Post
    Beautiful! I love these frogs but can't handle the thought of teeth! I hope you have researched Chytrid and are aware of the symptoms and treatment- from what I understand- these guys are prone to having problems.
    These guys have very small teeth. They have like 4 teeth. I think you're getting mixed with something else.

They are pretty easy to care for. When they grab your finger its just sticky.

Thanks

Default no mixing

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    These guys have very small teeth. They have like 4 teeth. I think you're getting mixed with something else.

They are pretty easy to care for. When they grab your finger its just sticky.
    Nope, I'm not confused, teeth. Don't care for the thought of teeth in any frog. Don't care if there are a few or several. Just don't like the thought. I know they are easy, even it they have Chytrid, if you are educated. Eating, sleeping, blobs just like the Tomato frog, and I LOVE my Tomato!!