Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: help i lost my crested gecko

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialBP View Post
    I had a rescue leo once, he was completely blind from eye infections, imaciated and just all around horrible shape. Yet he still got out. found him that night making a hell of a racket hissing as all 3 cats were staring at him like "....what the hell is that thing??"
    Your lucky your cats didnt bat him around and toy with him... I think my did... hes lost without his tail right now... Im using my female gecko kinda as a lure... bait... shes in a smaller tank... in the middle of the apartment with no lid, and a stick leading up to the lid from the OUTSIDE so my male gecko can climb into and hopefully not get out... which is whyyyy Im sleeping on the couch tonight lol. I dont wanna give up... my whole apartment is pitch black... I check almost every half hour quietly around the place with a flashlight... still no luck

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taio69 View Post
    Your lucky your cats didnt bat him around and toy with him... I think my did... hes lost without his tail right now... Im using my female gecko kinda as a lure... bait... shes in a smaller tank... in the middle of the apartment with no lid, and a stick leading up to the lid from the OUTSIDE so my male gecko can climb into and hopefully not get out... which is whyyyy Im sleeping on the couch tonight lol. I dont wanna give up... my whole apartment is pitch black... I check almost every half hour quietly around the place with a flashlight... still no luck
    Best of luck to you I hope you find him!
    Katelyn.
    8.1.1 Cresties | 1.1 Gargs | 1 House Gecko | 0.0.1 Tokay | 0.0.1 Leopard | 0.0.1 Chewie

Thanks

Any luck yet? I hope you find him soon.
    Boston Terrier 1.0, Stetson R.I.P. 8/15/2015.
    Rough Collie (rescued) 1.0, Teddy
    Crested Geckos 9.11.12
    Pine Isle Chahoua 1.0.1 Hunter, Cami
    Leopard Geckos 1.2 Confetti, Snowdrop, & Beauty
    Bearded Dragon 1.0 Jayden

Thanks

no luck... no eaten worms, cant tell if the water was touched.... no signs of him... Im not giving up, but my hope is slowly getting smaller :-(