Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The dog thread

Thanks

Oh my... I'm in Rottie heaven <3<3 Annie is stunning. Rotties are in my top 3 favourite dogs. I have always had such great experiences with them
    Showing you the rebel within

Thanks

Rooster and I. <3 A very, very sweet boy who finally found his forever home on Friday. After being returned 3 times for being a pointer. Cross your fingers from him that this truly is his forever home.

Who doesn't love puppies? These guys were picked up from Oklahoma, possibly from a puppy mill. All we had on the transfer paperwork was 'unwanted litter'.
    ~Amber~
    "Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"
    Anyanka's Geckos
    RIP Willow, Darwin, Tara and Chai. I miss and love you all!

Thanks

A few more from work. xD Can't resist.

~Amber~
    "Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"
    Anyanka's Geckos
    RIP Willow, Darwin, Tara and Chai. I miss and love you all!

Thanks

D'awwww I'm in love with the little black and tan scruffy thing and the rat terrier mix.

I don't know if I've posted my guy on here yet. This is Kyle, my rat terrier, I never thought I'd have just so much fun training and working with a dog.

He LOVES to steal socks. Doesn't destroy them but brings them to us like, "Papa, look at the fun toy I found!"

~History teaches us that virgins are valuable, if for no other reason than angry volcano gods all seem to find them delicious~
    I've got lots of critters including Cresteds Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Ball Pythons, Rosy Boas Russian Tortoises, and more!

Geektastic Reptiles' Facebook page