Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Photo Shoot 2!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thongwedgie View Post
    If you want, at the reptile show, I could always try taking better pictures for you, I know mine are not the best, BUT this would put to rest if anyone was trying to say about altered colors. And with all the lighting there, I am sure we could find somewhere that the pictures would come out alright. And as I am in the process of getting a new lense for the big camera, the pictures would come out very crisp and not blurry. But even if it doesnt work, my tiny little digital takes pretty decent pictures. Let me know, its not like I am not already bringing stuff up there with me
    Thanks! I'll bring a couple of my greens, and the sky blue female along with me.

Thanks again!

Thanks

just a thought, but because most of the commotion was about the background with the red geckos, why dont you bring a red gecko too?
    2.0.0 Crested Geckos
    -Stanley, Screwie Louie

RIP My baby girl Lilian, And now Ace my boy. I love you both...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StellasMommy View Post
    just a thought, but because most of the commotion was about the background with the red geckos, why dont you bring a red gecko too?
    No prob. I'd be happy to bring my reds along.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantilxcotton View Post
    I actually use a trash can for my light box. And a crap camera.
    Hahaha, I only laugh because it's true. I walked in one day when he was talking pics of his geckos and busted out laughing...such a simple, yet effective idea.

A white bucket might be easier to work with and easier to light, Rhacsetc08. Save up a little bit for a $100-ish camera that has a good reputation on amazon.com or something for being able to white-balance well under fluorescent lighting. Investing in a good camera and set-up will help you show the true color of your geckos and will pay for itself in the end.
    --
    Dave
    "You will never work a day in your life if you enjoy what you do for a living.

Thanks

haha I'm deffinitly going to look for a good camera soon. Where did the lighting come in from??? The front?

Thanks

yayy!!!!!!
    I used my crap camera today that I lost the memory chip for just to see if any of the pix came out better with a few different set ups i tried. I got it perfect for the red male! So tomorrow I'm going to get the cord and post em' up here. I can still bring them to the reptile show but I figure I'll post them for the rest of you to see as well.

Thanks!

Thanks

I'm not as concerned about the red male as I am about the green and blue ones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by belle View Post
    I'm not as concerned about the red male as I am about the green and blue ones.
    I plan to get some of those as well.