Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Igor

Thanks

Default Igor

Yeaaa! He's finally growing! Lol. (He was super-midgety for the longest time... but now has graduated to "semi-midget") Here's a pic of him chowing down on some Clark's diet. He's really starting to get some size to him.

~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Thanks

Great leachi Sarah cant wait to get mine but Ill have to butter my Mom up to get me one since there lots of money.
    SWEET and SOUR like a TANGERINE fresh like a box of KRISPYKREMES!!!!!Powerful words for 3 Mc's and one Dj (Beastie boys)!!!!!!!

1.0.0 veiled cham
    0.1.0 leo gecko
    0.0.1 crested gec

Thanks

What locality is Igor? I know you've told me before but I'm terribly absent-minded . He looks great! His colors are really starting to show up!!

Thanks

SanSkrit- Igor is an Isle E. :wink: It's amazing how the colors develop as they age. When I first got him... I was thinking, "hmmm...". Lol. Now he's getting spots and bars and really is starting to strut his stuff. I love leachies and can't wait to get 20 more! (Yeah right, huh?)

MintyHippo- Ahhh... the buttering of the parents. I used to do horrible jobs like scrubbing baseboards, cleaning out garages, attics, and everything under the sun... not to mention I became a pro at flattery. ("Why Mom, did you lose weight? Is that a new blouse? You look fantastic!... Umm... can I get a snake?" Lol.) :wink:
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

Thanks

All the island E island G stuff confuses me. Very nice leachie though Sara, don't think i have ever seen a pic of your Igor before.
    Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Thanks

Igor is sooo cute!
    I wish we didn't have to get a permit to have them here in Maine

Thanks

A permit? For a leachie? What are they going to do... escape and take over the town? Develop fangs and envenomate people? That's pretty weird... :?: :?
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

palex134 Guest

ya, I dont care about our maine laws. Im just gonna get whatever even if its not legal. its bs that so many herps are illegal like that.

Thanks

Yeah is such a pain that the only Rhac that is "legal" to keep in Maine is a Crestie. Not that it ever stops anyone from selling whatever you want to you...

Thanks

Ya I know a breeder (that palex knows as well) who has a permit to keep and breed his Pine Isles. I was even told by a Maine wildlife representative (at the 04 Portland Expo) that I could keep whatever I wanted as long as I didn't show it off and get caught. Now how's that for strict laws :wink: . I guess he even made someone remove their gargoyles from their table because those aren't legal either but then he made them an offer on the pair. Even the people put at these things to enforce the state laws don't obey them. Apparently they know just as well as us how pointless some of them are. I can understand restricting venemoids and such but geckos? *sigh*