View Poll Results: What is your Favorite CornSnake Moprh?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amelanistic

2 8.70%
  • Normal

2 8.70%
  • Okeetee

5 21.74%
  • Anery.

1 4.35%
  • Butter

2 8.70%
  • Motley

1 4.35%
  • Striped

2 8.70%
  • Blizzard

0 0%
  • Miami

1 4.35%
  • Other

7 30.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corn Morph Poll

Thanks

Megs we posted at the same time!! Will they let me handle a corn? I may get a card from a breeder and then buy later on! Oh and i cant chose between Amel. or normal! I like them both!
    2.0.0 Crested Geckos
    -Stanley, Screwie Louie

RIP My baby girl Lilian, And now Ace my boy. I love you both...

Thanks

IME, if they're looking to sell it, they'll let you handle it. lol
    And if they won't let you handle it, I wouldn't recommend buying from them in the first place. That's just me, though...I prefer to touch and handle what I'm buying....especially if it will be your first snake purchase. You need to make sure that you're comfortable with whatever animal you decide on before you go through with the purchase. And again...when you see them in person, it will be easier to decide. Honestly, if you can't decide...pick one for now, and hopefully you can talk your mother into another one some time down the road.
    .megs.
    Proud slave to...
    //R.ciliatus.auriculatus.leachianus//P.regius//E.guttata//T.carolina.triunguis//F.catus//
    I'll meet my match when I'm dead. - Steve Irwin

Thanks

Yeah, im hoping to get one but not set on it! She just needs to get over the fact that i love reptiles more than furry things!!
    2.0.0 Crested Geckos
    -Stanley, Screwie Louie

Thanks

My parents don't understand either, but they'll come round. Once they see that your interests truly lie with reptiles, if they love you they'll try to find a way to be interested as well. My mom told me "no snakes!" but when we'd go out to pet stores, I'd point out the ones I liked, and she finally started expressing her opinions on the colors she liked as well. That was a way she could become interested and involved.

My suggestion to you is that you find a site with lots of pics of corn morphs and show your mom and ask her what colors she likes. When she sees how pretty they can be, she may change her mind. Another idea is when you go to a show or whatever, choose a pretty young corn. My parents were able to adjust very easily to Shoelace, who is no bigger than a shoelace really, and just as harmless! I'm even picking up another one this weekend, and I've heard no complaints.
    Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
    ~Illumination Exotics~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AneesasMuse View Post
    Derek.. is this a joke ..and I am just slow.. ?
    Yeah it kinda contradicts itself, but thats what is was, picked that one up from Kathy Love (along with all my corns). It had a really cool pattern.

Thanks Derek
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DDReptiles View Post
    Yeah it kinda contradicts itself, but thats what is was, picked that one up from Kathy Love (along with all my corns). It had a really cool pattern.

Thanks Derek
    Any pics of it? I can't get my mind around what it looked like. I mean, I've seen "Albino Black Ratsnakes" ..they are completely devoid melanin, ruby eyes, etc. ...but I know that Black Rats are black. I've never seen a "black" Cornsnake, though.

Gina.. Serpwidget's site is great for lots of pics ...and South Mountain, too. There's a buttload of info on both sites, as well ....and may come in handy with Mom
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

I will try and find some pics of it, haven't kept corns in about 4 years. But may still have a few pics on my old computer.
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Thanks

lol Aethelred i am going to a show on sunday an plan on handling a couple there, and i will express my awe tword them and hope my mom catches on!
    2.0.0 Crested Geckos
    -Stanley, Screwie Louie

Thanks

I know you already said, amel or anery, but I thought I would throw my opinion in

My favorite classic morph is the Anery (or Anery B, also know as Charcoal). Now the fancier morphs I love a good butter especially if it is a butter mottley! And of course Lavenders!!! and bloodreds... I used to have one bloodred that I named lestat... good memories
    ~Christa~
    Avalon Reptiles

" If all the beasts were gone man would die from loneliness of spirit... for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man" -Chief Seattle-

Thanks

Well guys, im back from SEWERfest with no snake :[, but its okay! I found a breeder in rockford that was really nice and she let me hold a snake so i can wait!!
    2.0.0 Crested Geckos
    -Stanley, Screwie Louie