Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you choose your Username?

Thanks

Wink How did you choose your Username?

Ive always seen really different usernames here and thought it would be kind of fun to see why certain people chose their username, was it because it's your name? or if not what does it mean , or did you make it up and why :]

Ill start First, Pandaparade..well no clue why i picked it but my favorite animal is a panda so i thought it would fit :]
    Im PandAshley on the chat haha

Thanks

I'm not creative at all so mine is my last name and my house number. i have also wondered how some names came to be.
    Sandy
    7.6.8.0 Crested Gecko 1.1.3 Gargoyle Gecko
    0.1.0 Pine Island Chahoua 0.1.0 Bearded Dragon
    My sweet meow meow I miss you!
    1.0 Painted Turtle Squirt

Thanks

I was always so close to starting this thread, and I would always vote against it. Glad you amde it though, Ash.

My computer usernames Always have somthing cat related in it, i guess because I dorkishly like them. XD And my username is just my email. Heh.

Thanks

I'm a strange person who likes putting english phrases into latin translation. So...when I was feeling particularly low after getting dumped, I made the aol screen name pestis per amor...which means destruction through love. It's stuck. And now and then I'll shorten it to Pestis. Or sometimes, Sepelia. Both mean destruction.
    .megs.
    Proud slave to...
    //R.ciliatus.auriculatus.leachianus//P.regius//E.guttata//T.carolina.triunguis//F.catus//
    I'll meet my match when I'm dead. - Steve Irwin

Thanks

haha Awesome i love this! hope we find out more!! this will be fun!

Thanks

Jennsen is a screen name that I have used since 1995.

Jenn is from my first name: Jennifer. (But I have been called Jenn for over 20 years!)
    Sen is from the last part of my maiden name. My maiden last name is Danish.

The name Jensen is VERY common in the Danish community... and since I go by Jenn, I created Jennsen.
    I use that for my eBay name, EverQuest & EQ2 characters, email for business, and all screen names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ JENN ~
    1 Daughter ~
    1 Chihuahua Cookie
    1.2 Pine Isle Chahouas Shrek Sugar & Spice
    1.2 Cresteds MrGoodbar Lollipop TootsieRoll
    1.0 Gargoyle Wyvern (Living the life at Lunars house with a girl!)

Thanks

I while back I used to write stories, mostly semi-samurai based, anyways I've always used the name Kiru as the main character(Kiru is Japanese for Slay) the Xx-xX are purely for design. Kiru is the only username I've used in say the past 3 years or so it's almost like a nickname.....

Thanks

Nintendo- I have always been into video games, with a major preference to Nintendo.
    Vixen- my favorite animal is the red fox, and vixen is what a female fox is called. I always use 'fox' in some form in my screen names. I also use 'Crimson Fox', 'Coffee Fox', 'Cartoon Kitsune', and 'Domesticated Vixen' around the internet.
    79- the year I was born.
    ~www.CrestieCafe.com~
    4.4.10 Crested Geckos (Deku, Charmander, Zebes, Scampi, Gemron, Mocha, Tiramisu, Chozo, & the hatchlings)
    Eggs currently in incubation: 8

Thanks

"Æthelred the Unready (d. 23 April 1016), son of Edgar and Ælfthryth, was king of England (978-1016) after his half-brother Edward the Martyr."

Aethelred was one of my favorite names from Medieval history, as well as his wife Aelfgifu, and other names like Lothar, Eadwig, etc.

I also have a big hulking sarasa comet goldfish in my pond named Aethelred. I raised him from a tiny sickly feeder fish into the beautiful koi-look he has today.

Here is a picture of him when I first bought him from the store. The other feeders I got died. That was three years ago. He has lived in the following tanks: 10 gallon, 15 gallon long, 55 gallon, and finally the 300 gallon pond. Not until he graduated to the pond did he suddenly blossom...

Caught during a pond cleaning last summer...was about as long as a 10 gallon tank is wide. Now is about half again as big.

Probably my favorite fish, or at least the one I am most proud of.
    Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
    ~Illumination Exotics~

Thanks

Really Awesome Goldfish! keep em coming!