Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chahoua X Crested Breeder

Thanks

Really, i never would have guessed that the two animals in your first post where the same hybrid, they look alot different, i think that the first one looks slimy and like an amphibian,lol. When Rhacsect08 was talking to me about going to a show it was because im also in south east Michigan. Unfortunatly, im not attending this years taylor show. Just out of curiosity, where is it, and dont say Taylor, Michigan, cause i have no clue where that is. Anyways i still love them and i might have to pick one up one day! I think i might start going to shows when i start breeding, which wont be for a while since i only have 2 cresties at about 4 months old, so. Thanks again for clearing that up for me. Oh and by the way, i hope you dont mind me asking, but it sounds like you show a lot more than you sell at shows, so why would you do them? Just to get that good feeling like Rhacsect08 said when you see someone want one of your geckos when they dont even like reptiles? Or maybe or do sell a lot, i mean im sure if you sold just one it would pay for your whole table and all

Thanks

Oh, sorry to post two in a row but i was just looking in the trade section and saw you hybrid up for sale and i have three things to say.

1. How come i saw yours for 600 and i think maybeit was sable who had 1 for like 175, why is that so cheap?

2. How come that baby looks kinda different (especially in the head) than the pics posted here.

3. How come you said "i dont know if this is fertile", What do you mean fertile, it hatched didnt it?!?!?!?!

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Animaldude64 View Post
    3. How come you said "i dont know if this is fertile", What do you mean fertile, it hatched didnt it?!?!?!?!

Thanks!
    Fertile refers to whether or not it can reproduce. Some hybrid animals do not have the ability to reproduce.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Animaldude64 View Post
    Oh, sorry to post two in a row but i was just looking in the trade section and saw you hybrid up for sale and i have three things to say.

1. How come i saw yours for 600 and i think maybeit was sable who had 1 for like 175, why is that so cheap?

2. How come that baby looks kinda different (especially in the head) than the pics posted here.

Thanks!

that pic of sabol's hybrid dont look like a cross...thats most likey why so cheap, it has crests

Thanks

thanks both of you!