Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: here's the little leachie

Thanks

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Craigslist?!?!?!? Mine SUCKS here!!! What a great find for you! I'm glad that the little one is in the proper care now!

Congrats to you hun for getting such a great beautiful little leachie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ JENN ~
    1 Daughter ~
    1 Chihuahua Cookie
    1.2 Pine Isle Chahouas Shrek Sugar & Spice
    1.2 Cresteds MrGoodbar Lollipop TootsieRoll
    1.0 Gargoyle Wyvern (Living the life at Lunars house with a girl!)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    That little guy must have hatched out last year sometime before august and sold at the show. Have you louped it yet?
    yeah that's what the guy said, i just couldn't believe it was a year old at that size. haven't tried louping yet as it's a bit timid, but i will post back here when i do.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    Anyone else think it's funny (lack of a better term) that people will buy such expensive animals without researching proper care first?
    yeah, and i know he overpaid for this particular animal as well, but they knew some stuff. like they knew about repashy superfoods even though pet'acular uses this avian diet powder crap. they just were convinced the gecko wouldn't eat it and obviously didn't persist with it. but the housing was what angered me the most. we also bought a baby gargoyle w/ exo terra setup from them, and the lids on both tanks were melted in the middle plastic strip from heat lamps which were obviously far too hot for rhacs. and they were in these relatively huge cages (for their size) with nothing but a piece of grapewood and one small plant. the poor little leachie was probably too stressed to eat.

Thanks

well, the little guy has been coming out of hiding more often lately, we've had him for about a month, so i louped and, while i have no experience sexing leachies, if i had to guess, i would say male, he's just under 8 grams.

oh, and my bf wanted me to make it clear that this is his gecko, not mine LOL (hence the "no name").

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warnersister_2000 View Post
    well, the little guy has been coming out of hiding more often lately, we've had him for about a month, so i louped and, while i have no experience sexing leachies, if i had to guess, i would say male, he's just under 8 grams.

oh, and my bf wanted me to make it clear that this is his gecko, not mine LOL (hence the "no name").
    It's just like louping a crested. If there are black dots in the pores then it is a male. Your boyfriend is lucky. Males are hard to come by and Rich's island E's all turn out with pink spots.
    It's a popcorn season!