Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chinese Cave (or Leopard) Geckos

Thanks

Well, she had stopped eating for a while, but I finally got her to eat again with some Phoenix worms. I haven't tried crickets again yet. I will watch her, though.

Thanks

Any update on these geckos? Seems to be a lot of conflicting info floating around the net
    Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MPLexus301 View Post
    Any update on these geckos? Seems to be a lot of conflicting info floating around the net
    I've kept G. hainanensis for over a year now, and just picked up a juvie pair of G. luii at Tinley. They're cool geckos, but really shy. They need a lot of privacy and hides, so they're not really interactive like a leopard gecko or a crested gecko, but they're still very neat to observe and deserve a little more attention. CB animals have become quite difficult to find.

Gary
    Gary Hamann
    Ridge and Valley Reptiles

www.ridgeandvalleyreptiles.com

Thanks

My neighbor breeds these guys. They're beautiful geckos, I agree they deserve more attention.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

I've kind of noticed there's a lot of interest in cb, but not much REAL interest which is probably why you don't see them. They really have collected these species into extinction in a lot of places. . . .