Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $10,000 Gargoyle

Thanks

I think the lifespan matched up with the cost world rival what Clemens made per pitch with the Yankees last year

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoVixen79 View Post
    Are you sure that's not a typo? Looks like a period after the 10 rather than a comma which could possibly mean he meant to write $10.00 and typo'd an extra zero, or possibly even put the period in the wrong spot intending on it being $100.00. But who knows. Either way, buyer beware. If someone is dumb enough to spend $10,000.00 (assuming thats the price intended) on it then they are the idiot more than the seller.
    But I have a feeling that the price is a typo. Who knows.
    Doesn't make it right to sell it either way.
    I'm sure they didn't intend to sell it for $10 or $100 (look at the price of a standard garg), but I could see it being a typo and he meant to type $1,000.

One would imagine that with all that goes into putting the ad together, he'd notice the price error and correct it before the rest of the web caught on. My guess is that he did intend to price it at 10 grand and he's hoping someone will buy it before it up and dies on him.

Thanks

wow...that's all i've got.lol.

but really, it's as much of the buyer's fault as the seller. they don't even need to know about auric husbandry to know that a 1 week 2-headed animal won't do that hot. shamw on anyone for buying and shame on the seller to try to make a profit off of a poor gecko that probably won't live long;and if it does, if you breed it you will just get normal goyles.

I, too thought it was a typo, but when thinking about it more, I doubt they meant $10.00 or even $100.00. $1,000 is more of a possibility though. they are just trying to sell it off fast before it dies to make a quick buck. i think that's why they put"or best offer...don't be afraid to ask, the worst i can say is no." i doubt that anyone would buy something for that price, so he will take any "reasonable" offer he can get his hands on.

just my $0.02 .
    Tyler

Rhacodactylus ciliatus - 1.2.15.4
    Felis domesticus - 0.1.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazycresteds View Post

just my $0.02 .
    SOLD for two cents!

Thanks

hahaha
    Tyler

Rhacodactylus ciliatus - 1.2.15.4
    Felis domesticus - 0.1.0

Thanks

my point of posting was that of this guy is selling an animal that is 1 week old, and it is well known that most conjoined twins do not live long, so more than likely reguardless if the animal is $10 or $1000, even $10000, there is such a high chance that the animal would die. Any person who is breeding for the love of the animal wouldnt sell this animal at such an age. It is the person who is into breeding simply for the cash that is willing to sell something so young. Hell even perfectly healthy animals, breeders do not sell off at 1 week of age, it is just one of those things you do not do.
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Thanks

Pretty shady. Selling it at a week old is virtually a death sentence for it even if it had a chance to live beyond that. I highly doubt it would survive the stress of shipping/adjusting to a new home. Not a fan of this guy.
    Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile!
    ~Kurt Vonnegut