Thread: Is it the rain?

Thanks

Default Is it the rain?

Elvis keeps singing at night! The little fatty won't eat, but he will sing his little heart out I'm wondering if it's the rain since a few of my other critters seem very affected by all the rain the Bay Area has been getting.
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

What kind of frog (?) do you have? My FBT's wouldnt shut up last night, but im across the country. I did spray them with water, however. Usually i dont, because i figured they'd get enough from the water portion.
    --Brian--

Thanks

Sorry... Elvis is a Pacman
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

Yeah the problem is a lot of male frogs will put sex before eating at least in the wild.

Thanks

Hi, frogs can sense the change in barometric(hope I spelled it right) pressure. They will definately let you know when a storm is coming. Check the outer part of his thumb and he should have a black spot. The males develop these when they are ready to breed. Frogs are great. I miss keeping them! Josh