Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need a Caresheet for Leopard Gecko...

Thanks

if you asked me .... i haven't been doing leo's for a super long time. but that looks like a healty animal there tails don' fatten up until there adults it should have a skinyy tail

Thanks

You don't see the big, huge FAT tails until they're adults, but this guy's tail has almost nothing on it. no fat reserves at all from what I can see. maybe it's just the angle.

Thanks

Default ..

Hey!! .. I got my little Mynah from the petstore also... and lemme tell you she was a little tinier then that even... and the ones they have in there are even WORSE.. she did not have a fat little tail either .. but when the guy at the pet store tried to catch her ..she moved great.. ive had her from sept. and her tail is nice and juicy now.. just needed some food and a little love.. i made sure i kept a good eye on her for the first couple of weeks .. i didnt take her out of her cage for about 3 or 4 days until she was used to her environment... but then she was great with handling.. shes my fattie.. ha ha.. dont be too worried about ur little one.. im sure with all the care and research youve been doing.. hell get nice and fat too...

Thanks

dont even know if its a he or she yet hope its a girl though theres enuff testosterone in the room with me and my crested >.> i hope my leo is fine but just to make sure i wanna try a vet..... oh and about the smelly stools, he DID poop last night and i cleaned it up, it looked perfectly normal but smelled like pee. probably because he peed >.> but i dont think thats what u meant unless it is :P
    Last edited by MyLizzyIsSexy; 01-16-2008 at 12:04 PM. Reason: didnt read other posts
    No, im not trying to seduce you......
    Yes, thats a gecko in my hat.

Thanks

It is always wise to have the vet on hand for both check ups and emergencies. Didja check out the link I sent you?

Cute little Leo by the way, Congrats! I love them, they're so different than the Cresties!
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

i did. closest one is in ft lauderdale. bout a 30 minute drive, kidna sucks but oh well its worth it and i made the choice to own reptiles so it comes with the responsibility of making sure they are healthy and have access to a vet no matter how long the drive and wow i always read that leos were so docile and such, but this guy is so jumpy its insane, hes prolly just like that cuz hes a pet store gecko and hes really young, like hatchling young o.o but im sure over time he will calm down, weird thing is my crestie is the calmest thing on the earth but when i was reading up on them i read quite the opposite o.o

Thanks

I've heard that juvie leos tend to be more jumpy and they can calm down as adults. I got my Leo as an adult, but she was totally used to being handled and pulled around by kids. Cresties are hit or miss. One of mine is Mellow-Yellow, and the other one is a Tokay disguised as a Crestie.
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Thanks

i always wondered what tokays are like since ive heard SOOOO much about them and their evil ways.