REPTILE SUPER SHOW June 28-29 2008 San Diego, Ca >>>L@@K<<<
Reptile Super Show will be on June 28-29 2008. Here is the link>> http://www.reptilesupershow.com/
It will be in Downtown San Diego at the Concourse/Civic Center. There will be over 200 booths with a lot of BIG names there and an Exclusive Conference 2 Days Prior to the Reptile Super Show. This Conference is called The Cutting Edge of Herpetoculture and it is being put on by Philippe de Vosjoli and T-Rex. I just got the New Updated List of Speakers:
1. Husbandry and Breeding of the Banana Spiny Tailed Iguana (Ctenosaura pectinata, yellow population morph). Kelly Paul.
2. Snakes for Aquariums: Guidelines for the Care and Display of Homalopsid Snakes (Enhydris, Erpeton, and Homalopsis). Philippe de Vosjoli.
3. Vivarium Foam Systems: Alan Botterman. T-Rex Products.
4. Herpetoculture Costa Rica Style. Quetzal Dwyer.
5. An Introduction to Abronia: Natural History, Husbandry and Captive Breeding. Jason Wagner.
6. The Malagasy Diving Skink (Amphiglossus waterlotti), a species on the way to becoming ovoviviparous. Chris Henrich.
7. Morphotypes and standards for Grande Terre Giant Geckos (Rhacodactylus l. leachianus): A methodology with broad applications for herpetoculture. Allen Repashy.
8. So Many Frogs, So Little Time. Mike Ready.
9. African species that will fuel the next wave in snake breeding. Donald Schultz.
10. Guidelines for mixed species vivariums. Philippe de Vosjoli.
11. Bonsai Methods applied to Vivarium Design. Jon Coote
12. Problems with Freshwater Turtles, My Solutions, Wayne Hill
13. Newts and Salamanders. Jay Sommers
14. Producing Caiman Lizards. Ken Morgan, San Diego Zoo
15. Obscure African colubrids with good pet potential, Donald Schultz
Make sure you get out to San Diego for this event. It is a beautiful time of year to visit Southern California and meet Top Reptile Breeders from around the World, have the opportunity to buy exotic animals and the newest supplies and learn about the care and breeding of Reptiles. It should be a SUPER time!!