Thread: My new little Beasts!

Thanks

Default My new little Beasts!

Last Friday, I received my 5 L. difficilis slings..

Moving from the little condiment cups to the TAP Plastic containers that I just renovated for them.

The silk ivy and the little terra cotta pot will provide plenty of cover for them to feel safe and secure... and hopefully settle down some at feeding times

That's little Carly.. she's well behaved, for the most part... exploring her new "crib". Ain't she cute?

This is Charlotte.. Miss "I can't make up my mind if I wanna run around the room or check out my new home" Charlotte

Lolita, Charlene and Chelle are not pictured here... Lolita showed her furry butt, Charlene was not leaving her tissue paper and Chelle is a RUNNER!

I just hope they all settle down some with age and size. I can only imagine what feedings will be like with spazzzed out, crazy NINE inch spidey kids flying up and down my arms at mach speed.
    Last edited by AneesasMuse; 08-14-2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: my grammar ...fooey!
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

Cute little guys and girls you have there. I cant believe how addicting spiders are! I just have my little A. versicolor, but I am always looking and dreaming about getting some more someday.

Where did you get those plastic containers? Those would be handy to have.

Thanks

Thanks!! Your little A. versi needs neighbors.. yeah? My A. versi was my first.. now she has 9 neighbors and more planning to move in.

I got the colorful containers at TAP Plastics... you can find them locally and online. The little condiment cups can be found at your basic warehouse type stores... Smart n Final, Costco, etc.
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

They are really cute-and I love their habitats.

You should try to get organized with those spiders, though. So sloppy! Especially the color coordinaton and the labelmaker. Did you use a ruler to center the labels?

Seriously, the "make it even more tidy" part of my brain salutes you!