Thread: Thrixopelma pruriens

Thanks

Default Thrixopelma pruriens

I got a new little s'ling yesterday... hard to tell, since "she" won't come out of the tiny burrow.. but about an inch leg span. Very green!

I happened on a whole bunch of various spidey kids when I went to pick up bugs for my gang and had most of what they got in, but hadn't heard of this one before. When I got a glimpse of the green through the side of the vial, I had to have it!

"She" ate a tiny cricket and the legs last night... already! Yey!

Once I've found the perfect tiny viv for her, I'll try and get some pics. The pics that I found when googling show what seemingly is very similar to A. seemani... just with a green'ish hue. Beautiful!!

~Aminah
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

I moved Inca into the viv that KaNaNeSGi used to live in.. my A. versicolor. It's 4x4x6, so broad enough across the bottom for a terrestrial s'ling. I added new peat moss substrate and a new silk flower, a tiny hide... and I haven't seen her since. Hah!

I guess she'll show up somewhere in there in a few days
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

Invisible. >.> >.< <.< Cant touch dis.

Thanks

hehehe...

Inca has decided to grace us with "her" presence, after all. Man! she is FAST!