Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attacked!!

Thanks

Default Attacked!!

Well last night i mixed up my crestie's CGD with some babyfood like i always do becuase i am still in the process of switching him over. Anyway i used banana babyfood instead of the mango which i usually used and i put it on the end of a spoon and he practically attacked it! I felt sorry for the spoon :lol: Anyway it was rather funny, he practically almost took the spoon out of my hand.
    Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Thanks

I guess he's got a thing for banana, huh. It reminds me of the time I was offering one of mine some baby food from the tip of my finger and he latched on like a pit bull. Didn't hurt just surprised the hell out of me, didn't expect him to attack like that.

Thanks

Yeah i had that happen the first night he arrived. People were like "you can feed them baby food right off your hand". Nessie came the first night and i put some mango babyfood on my finger and he launched at it, LAUNCHED.

Thank goodness it was mango and not banana :lol:
    Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Thanks

Default attacked

my crestie did something like that i was putting a small lid with some baby food on it in his cage and before it hit the ground he had jumped on it. it was quite startling
    Josh
    1.0 cresties (zeus)

Thanks

mine attak the bagOcrix while im truing to dunp em in. its funny to see a gecko dangling from a plastic bag

Thanks

I once put one of my heavy cricket eaters in the bin with all the crickets and just watched all hell break lose he must of ate 10 or so until he was stuffed
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Thanks

mine arent to fond of me.. if i give them food they wait till i go away .. is tehre a way i can make them more docile to handling? or is it because theyre so young. theyre hatchlgisn right now and i hardly handle them, but iw as wodnering wha ti ahve to do to maek them docile to handling

Thanks

theyre just like verey other animal whereas u just have to work with them to make them more used to being handeld, but i also have some that won't eat while watch them.

Thanks

my crestie is like that too, but he wont eat till i turn his heat lamp off. he like to ambush in the dark.
    Josh
    1.0 cresties (zeus)

Thanks

Reminds me of when I fed my cresties night before last. I gave them some of Clark's diet and my group of girls came RUNNING. I laughed my butt off and thought it was pretty cool when Sandi jumped on my hand before I'd even finished putting the food down and started eating while on her human perch.

I've never had any cresteds latch on to my fingers while feeding, but I did have a hatchling get mad, squeak and latch on to my pinky while I was trying to move it from the incubator into it's new cage. :lol:
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot