Thread: My other leggy kids...

Thanks

Default My other leggy kids...

I have been working on a larger viv for my first ever little spidey kid, KaNaNeSGi... I call her Ka and decided to take some pics. S/he recently moulted out to over 2 inches, so I figured it was time to expand her horizon. S/he's losing her "electric blue" youthy'ness now, but s/he's still pretty!

Here's the viv and a shot of her in it... somewhere!

Please ignore the silicone... I got what I could reach and I'm hoping she will web over the rest of the eyesore. She's an A. versicolor, btw.

Here's TahDahhh!! (you can ask bleeding_sarcasm about her name ) S/he's a G. aureostriata... eats everything that moves, hence the size of her toosh.... very sweet baby!!

And last, but never least... little SeMoNi... my L. parahybana. S/he's never had a huge appetite and this causes her to grow pretty slowly, I guess. I've had her since last year... was 1/2 inch then and is barely over an inch now.

Grundo.. the rescued B. vagans... has his pics in his personal thread sticky (same forum)

Enjoy!
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

Great pics!!!And great lil buggers!!!

Thanks

Thanks, Jeremy!

As I expected, the A. versi has already webbed up the space behind the cork bark... I can't see her or the "eye sore" of silicone I smooshed around back there. LOL
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AneesasMuse View Post
    Thanks, Jeremy!

As I expected, the A. versi has already webbed up the space behind the cork bark... I can't see her or the "eye sore" of silicone I smooshed around back there. LOL
    LMAO!!!! ahhhhhhh put her in a 1 gallon jar with a elevated water dish....
    She doing the funnel web????

Thanks

Yeah.. she's working up quite a funnel back there. I just moved her from the baby viv ...4x4x6 ...to the 2.5g tank on its end. I've been misting every couple days... for her and for some of the live plants at the bottom... but I'm a goof! I totally forgot to put her little water dish in there Thanks for reminding me